Healthspace Puna Ora is an online data visualisation tool for exploring geographic health data. It covers broad topics, including environmental health and alcohol-related harm, and other important NZ health issues. It provides an intuitive interface for exploring health indicators within these areas in detail.
The website provides:
- indicators presented in a range of geographies, including districts, territorial authorities, regional councils, and area units
- interactive dashboards to allow data to be displayed on maps, bar graphs, tables and time series
- reports for local areas (for alcohol-related harm)
For information about how to use the Healthspace website, watch our Healthspace User Guide video.
The following interactive dashboards present the Environmental Health Indicators, by Districts, Territorial Authority, and Regional Council.
Reports for selected areas
You can also view reports for your local area for Alcohol related-harm (Pānga waipiro), by Districts and the Territorial Authority area.
Data available on Healthspace Puna ora
All data displayed on Healthspace is from publicly available sources. Examples of dashboards and indicators you can explore include:
- Environmental health Ngā Tūtohu Taiao
- Alcohol-related harm Pānga waipiro
- Māori health Hauora
For the full range of topics, visit the Healthspace homepage.